Would you prefer your uncle, brother, or best friend to perform your wedding ceremony for you. But you don’t know the first thing about how to write a ceremony. You also don’t want to leave something like your wedding ceremony up to chance. Let me help!
I offer this unique service to friends and family that are willing to hold this great responsibility but want to make sure they do it right. I can walk you through all aspects of the ceremony to create your own unique commitment experience:
- The flow of your ceremony: From processional, to the “I Do’s”, to get you to the party
- What type of ceremony best fits your views or beliefs
- Should it be more formal or a little more “off-the-cuff”?
- Are there any rituals you want incorporated (e.g.: unity candle, sand ceremony)
- Ensure your ceremony meets the state’s legal requirements
- How to make it your own
Let my 25 years experience as a trained and certified wedding officiant guide you through the design process. Having written and performed hundreds of ceremonies in many different languages, and as many different religions or sects, I’ll help you prepare the ceremony of your dreams that is unique to you.
Give Kimberly a call to discuss
your dream ceremony today!